Our Commitment to Privacy
Tradex Consulting, LLC (Tradex) respects the privacy of every
individual who uses any of the mobile applications we develop. This
policy covers Personally Identifiable Information (PII) collected or
stored by these mobile applications. Because your privacy is important
to us, we provide you with this notice. By using the mobile applications
we develop, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
“Personal Information” means information that we directly associate
with a specific person or entity. Personal information does not include
de-identified, anonymous or aggregate information which are not
associated with a specific person or entity.
If you install and make use of the applications we develop, Tradex automatically collects and stores the following information:
- The date and time of application installation;
- The type of mobile device, operating system, version and storage capacity of your mobile device; and
- The application functions performed.
These data are used to help us diagnose application issues and
improve application capability, operations and navigation. We do not
share these data externally.
We may collect and store incident reports in response to application
crashes or errors; these reports may include details such as search
terms, stack traces and information about your device and its state.
This information is used solely to help us improve the application(s).
We may utilize third party services and servers to collect and store
this information, at our discretion. Data gathered on our behalf through
We do not collect PII from you unless you provide it to us
voluntarily and knowingly. If you choose to identify yourself by sending
an email message to us, we will use that information to respond to your
message. Tradex does not collect or use information for commercial
If you choose to use a credit card to donate to or purchase items
from the mobile application’s sponsor, you will be directed to the
sponsor’s website. The Tradex mobile application is not part of this
transactional process and does not monitor or collect any transactional
We limit the use of information provided to us through the mobile application we develop to the following:
- If you do not voluntarily identify yourself, we will have no PII
about you. We will only use the application data listed above to
diagnose issues and improve the application.
- For applications that require login, we may use appropriate platform
services and best practices to store your credentials on your device.
- If you provide PII, we may enter your information into our product database and contact you in order to:
- Notify you of application upgrades and improvements, and/or
- Complete voluntary surveys seeking feedback for quality and service improvement purposes.
- Your information is privileged and confidential and will not be
shared or released to any organization or business entity. We may
disclose part or all of your personal information if we determine, in
good faith, that the law requires or compels such disclosure.
- We may publish aggregated and anonymized reports related to information collected for incident reports.
are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice (including, for